The Boose family has long been identified with the courts and county government in Somerset County, PA.
Serving Somerset County since the late 1800s
- Lewis A. Turner served as associate Judge in the country from 1871 to 1876.
- His daughter married John R. Boose who served as Recorder of Deeds of Somerset County.
- The children of John R. Boose included attorney Budd B. Boose, county legislator Ellis C. Boose, County Treasurer and Recorder of Deeds Howard R. Boose; and Judge Norman T. Boose.
- The son of Howard R. Boose, Robert I. Boose, practiced law with his uncle Budd B. Boose after being admitted to the bar in 1941, and returning from World War II.
- Robert I. Boose, II (Bob) joined his father's law firm after being admitted to the Bar in 1983. He has managed his own practice since 1996.
- Alexander C. Boose interned with his father starting in 2015, and joined his practice in 2018.
Meet our Attorneys
Bob and his son Alexander are 5th and 6th generation attorneys in Somerset County
Admitted to the Bar: 1983
Law School: Duquesne University School of Law, 1983
College: University of Pittsburgh, 1980
Member: Past president of the Somerset Bar Association, past board member of the Somerset Area Ambulance Association
Admitted to the Bar: 2018
Law School: University of Dayton School of Law, 2017
College: Lock Haven University, 2014
Member: Member of the Somerset County Bar Association Executive Committee